I LOVE WINTER!

I LOVE WINTER!
Ice Castle in Midway, Utah

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy Halloween

Okay, so some of us were scarier than others for Halloween. Brian and Bradley didn't think that their costumes were 'Halloweeney' enough because they already play 'army men' almost every other day of the year anyway.  Brandon really didn't need a mask to be scary (hee, hee) so the cape gave his cotume away and as for the rest of us, well, we did our best...






King Tut had another engagement that night so I had to make do with Dave...but Dave, where's your costume? (Ha!)


Beauty and the Beast...which one is witch? (Okay, that was funny, admit it!)


The birds and the bees for Halloween?

Gumbi and his sidekick...the two are inseperable! (That would make for a funny movie, don't you think?)
Hope everyone had a great night! 

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun! Thanks for posting the pictures, not to mention hosting it. Family Halloween parties are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.