Sugar and spice
and everything nice.
That's what friends are made of!
That's what friends are made of!
Once a month, I get together with the best kind of ladies. We say we're only going to lunch for an hour and it ALWAYS ends up being at least two.
(Who are we kidding?)
And once a week, after a grueling game of tennis we somehow manage to drag ourselves to a restaurant for lunch (below, at the Cowboy Grub). I'm tellin' ya, it's tough...all that laughin' and jokin' around can really put a thick layer of sweat on! (Tennis? Ya, there's some of that going on too..)
(Who are we kidding?)
And once a week, after a grueling game of tennis we somehow manage to drag ourselves to a restaurant for lunch (below, at the Cowboy Grub). I'm tellin' ya, it's tough...all that laughin' and jokin' around can really put a thick layer of sweat on! (Tennis? Ya, there's some of that going on too..)
At the end of this year, FRIENDS are what I've been the most grateful for...they last forever and I never have to dust them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.