He's somewhere in that mess and it's about this point in the game when I've learned to look away and pretend I'm at the spa because he's about to get a poundin'!
Bradley and Brian are playing soccer this fall, as always. They're on the same team this year, so Dave signed up to coach. They are the two most fascinating players to watch because they play as if they were twins-always together. Brian is like Stockton...he passes to Bradley (Malone) to score. (For those of you who are familiar with Jazz Basketball players)
Bradley is in 4th grade and he ran for Student Body Vice President. I made these little 'tickle monsters' that he passed out for everyone to stick on their shoulders. He also wore a t-shirt for 4 days and I taped a different picture of him on the back of it each day. One of the pictures was of him picking his nose and his t-shirt said, "Pick a Winner" The kids LOVED to look for different pictures each day the campaign was going. (You know, posters just don't work--you've got to be creative!) He won hands down!
He also entered a region soccer shoot off. He took first place so they're sending us to Casper in November for the State Championship. He's SOOOOO excited. Got a trophy and all...I'll post a picture as soon as Dave sends it to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.