I LOVE WINTER!

I LOVE WINTER!
Ice Castle in Midway, Utah

Monday, February 15, 2016

Welcome to 2016

Well, I've decided to start blogging family history once more.  I've got to learn this program again, so I'm testing it out.  Hopefully this blog site is a little easier to maneuver.

So, here's a picture of our family now.

Morgan is married

Brandon has graduated from high school and lives on his own in his first apartment

Bradley is in 9th grade at Brighton High

and Brian is in 8th grade at Albion Middle

Dave works for SmarteCarte and I...well... let's say, am getting this blog site up and running.

I may upload pictures from the past from time to time as I come across them, but I'm mainly going from this point in time and forward.

So, let's see if these pictures upload and what they look like on the blog.

Okay, the boys on a scout camping trip.  Last one that they were all together.
Now I'm going to post this post and see what it looks like.  Gotta learn how to change the back drop and all that stuff.

Here I go!
 Posting....
Okay, I'm back.  It worked! I'm going to blog like crazy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.